LitLiber retains the right to change this policy from time to time, at its sole discretion, with or without giving prior notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are informed and in agreement with any and all changes. This policy is effective from: 1/28/2017
Last update: 4/30/2017
LitLiber will not use, share or sell your information to others, except as described in this Notice.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
LitLiber may collect the following personally identifying information:
- User name and title
- Contact information including, but not limited to: email address, billing/shipping information, and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, age, gender, characteristic preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Credit, debit or bank information in regards to purchases made herein.
- Manuscripts (for clients of editing services))
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT: At its most basic level, personally identifiable information is used to contact and identify you.
- Communicate with visitors and customers (including, but not limited to, correspondence via email newsletters and periodic marketing and promotional materials users may find of use or interest)
- Collect internal record keeping data
- Provide and improve products and services offered through LitLiber
- Customize user experience with LitLiber
- Provide market research purposes and opportunities
- Process monetary transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive from our site
- Process registration within LitLiber
You may choose not to disclose information about yourself. Doing so, however, may severely limit, or all together impede, your ability to partake in the features, functions, and products and services provided by LitLiber. You may also chose to opt-out of any subscriptions and communications with LitLiber (i.e. blog or email subscription) at any time by following the unsubscribe links provided therein.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access of disclosure, we have put in place suitable arrangements to safeguard and secure information we collect.
Please note: while LitLiber will do its best to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee absolute security of the information we will collect from you.
SHARING WITH YOUR CONSENT:
LitLiber will not share any information received and/or provided by users, except as follows:
- THIRD- PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
LitLiber may share users’ personal information with certain affiliates, subsidiaries, and service providers for the sole purpose of providing aspects of the service to the user. As such, LitLiber employs and utilizes other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks and functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to: analyzing and recording data on website traffic (Google Analytics), processing monetary payments (PayPal), and email marketing services (MailChimp). These other companies and individuals are allowed access to personal information only as it is needed to perform these functions. They are not allowed to use them for any other purposes. Continued use of LitLiber constitutes the user’s express agreement and consent to transfer the required data to these Third-Party Service Providers as necessary for the performance of these tasks.
- APPLICABLE LAWS:
Otherwise, LitLiber will only release personal information to third-parties as defined in the following circumstances: when the release is necessary to comply with the law, when it’s necessary to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, in the unlikely event that LitLiber is acquired by another business, all customer information will be transferred to the new owners, or when the release of such information done to protect the rights, property, and safety of LitLiber, our users, or others.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
ELIGIBLE USERS :
LitLiber.com does not produce content for, or sell products for purchase to, children. If you are under the age of 18, but at least 13 years of age or older, you may use LitLiber.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.