LitLiber.com welcomes comments on this site, but we do ask that each commentator adhere to a few basic rules, principles and guidelines, as posted below.
LitLiber.com, and its owner, reserves the right to moderate, edit, delete, block or suspend any comments that are believed to be in violation of the Comments Policy—or for any other reason, determined in their sole discretion.
What IS Allowed:
- A respectful, kind attitude when addressing everyone within the discussion.
- Questions, predictions or comments whether directly or indirectly related to the site’s published web fiction.
- Questions and comments regarding Writing: content, style, or mechanics.
- Input, opinions and comments, whether specific or general, about the Fiction Writing Process: i.e. storyline, plot, character development and sketches, etc.
- Comments which invite appropriate, relatable, and open-ended communication between fellow blog commenter’s, LitLiber.com, and/or its owner. The aim should always be furthering the discussion, by staying on point, remaining relevant, and adding to the exchange of ideas and information.
- Anything that adds value to the blog. Basically, just don’t commit any of the “NOT ALLOWED” offenses and you’ll be fine!
What is NOT Allowed:
- Any comments or messages that appear to be spam.
- Comments including profanity or obscenity.
- Comments that are deemed to be defamatory, injurious, distasteful, intolerant, hateful, or pornographic in nature, or any form of language that causes, or intends to cause, harm.
- Comments that are attacking in nature (personal, verbal abuse toward another person, whether directly or indirectly involved with LitLiber.com).
- Anything that poses as a legal issue or concern.
- Anything deemed confidential or private in nature.
Including a link in a comment is fine, just make sure it’s relatable, relevant, and quality-driven; please refrain from sharing in overwhelming quantity….
Comments written poorly, particularly but not exclusively in regards to grammar, punctuation, spelling and the like may be subject to site editing/revision for the purpose of retaining/maintaining comment readability.
**All comments made at LitLiber.com are the responsibility of the individual or group commenter. Neither LitLiber.com, nor its owner, will be held accountable nor liable for what aforementioned commenter’s say, intimate, implicate or intend, nor are LitLiber.com, and its owner, liable for any laws these comments may break (regardless of the country or statutes enforced where said comments are written, published, or read). The submission of a comment on this site constitutes an agreement to hold LitLiber.com, and its owner, harmless from any damages, losses, injuries, or liabilities, arising from use of the site’s comments.
If there are any questions, please feel free to email the site owner using the applicable form, found on the Contact Page.
Please, comment, share and enjoy the conversation!